Courses in African American Studies will enlighten you, challenge your thinking, and broaden your viewpoint. With courses in history, arts, literature, music, and many other areas, we’ll help you answer questions such as:
- What’s wrong (or okay) with the “N” word?
- What is the appropriate term to use, “black” or “African American?”
- What’s the big deal about Obama’s run for president?
- What is the real history of black people in the U.S?
- What are the issues of race and diversity on this and other U.S. campuses?
Come explore what we have to offer by taking one of our courses!
Back to Top